Dear Photoshop

Posted by Goddess of Nonsense on ,
Dear Photoshop,

I used to think guys were the most complicated things on this earth. Dating one girl while flirting with a hundred others, playing video games so intently that they forget to pee, staring at clothed women and taking mental pictures of them without any of those clothes. But clearly you are posing them such tough competition.

The one thing about guys is that atleast they have a game plan. If it's not completing the GTA mission, it is getting into a girl's pants. And if it's not any of the above, it is definitely eating. Eating like one who has been starved for over a month now. Every time they act strangely, you can attribute their strange behavior to any of these three things. Once you have got that figured you can have them eating out of your palms.

As for you, forget trying to understand your game plan, I can't even remember the purpose of your tools. I have no idea how to use you, how to get you to do the things I want you to or how to manipulate you. I know people go on an about how you are one of the best editing software ever created, but in my opinion they are probably just really ugly people and like you for the simple fact that you atleast made their virtual image somewhat decent.

But when I tried doing that, I ended up looking like a disfigured person suffering from leukoderma. So you have not only manages to perplex me to an unimaginable extent but also made my virtual image look pathetic. You know I used to think I was pretty smart until you came along. For one I could dissect male behavior, I could give relationship advice, take less that three seconds to figure what if top A matches with skirt B, get okayish grades, submit decent project. I even figured how to use Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft word and PowerPoint.

And then you came along to turn my life upside down. My self confidence went down to ground zero. Hell may be even the parking lot! And I just don't see it coming up from there. =(

4 comments:

Tanuj Lakhina said...
September 15, 2009 at 1:27 AM This comment has been removed by the author.
Goddess of Nonsense said...
September 16, 2009 at 2:52 PM

Tanuj why did u remove ur comment??!

el_idioto said...
September 16, 2009 at 7:18 PM

yeah.. photoshop does that kinda of thing... keep trying.. u'll get the hint... else... some awesome tutorials online for it...

esp if u do not understand the a b c of it..

Parinita said...
September 18, 2009 at 8:45 PM

haha photoshop isn't that bad when you use just a couple of tools. and your project was nice. how did you manage with your technological backwardness? and btw congratulations for figuring out how to use MS Word. not everyone can be so proud of such a fantastic non-achievement