Aaaaiiii Veeeee

Posted by Goddess of Nonsense on , , , ,
No that's not a marathi gaali! It's simply the exaggerated form form IV which is the short form of Industrial visit.
Our Iv was supposed to be in December. While it made me very happy to think that December is going to amazing, it depressed me because it was sooooooo far away. Now it's been pre-poned to November, so I have every reason to scream, shout and celebrate. Well I know it is too early to do that, but what the heck, I need an excuse to shut those books anyway. They keep staring back at me to remind me all the things I don't know. *Sigh* So I'm going to focus on happier things in life (read:IV) and make a list of all the things I want to do during the IV.

1. I want to get my coin scarf out and belly dance in the train. Don't judge me. I'm not an exhibitionist. Most of the time I look spastic when I belly dance in front of people. I get so fucking conscious you know. But I'm not going to this time. What the hell, I have always wanted to dance in a train, with gypsy clothes and gypsy music playing in the background
. While I'm definitely not going to be able to fulfil the latter half of my fantasy(friends are not a fan of gypsy or Arabian music :P) I'm going to make the first half happen. :D

2. Get drunk properly. while I drink every now and then, I haven't tested my limits. I think it's the time. Besides, I'm dying to know what I'll blabber when I'm drunk!

3. 'Everyday is a Fashion show and the world is my Runway'. Stock up on more awesome clothes and make Rajasthan my runway. :P

4. Hit on some hot senior :) May be the one with a girly butt. (Pari I put this here, just so you could have a good laugh. Just so you know, I'm already going mad laughing).

5. Have lots of girlie gossip sessions. Everyday is going to be like a sleepover!

6. Shop! Shop! Shop! Frankly I'm going to need a separate blogpost to talk about this. But let me tell you in short. I want Rajasthani Jewellery! Anklets, Bracelets, armlets, earrings, bangles, necklaces, rings, EVERYTHING!

7. Last but not the least, have a blast and come back many awesome memories. :)


P.S. I'm really not into guy's with girlie butts. I promise!

2 comments:

Parinita said...
September 25, 2009 at 8:35 PM

Hahaha I so wanna see what a girly butt on a guy looks like and why you like them so much

I'm really not into guy's with girlie butts. I promise!

Denial. It's not just a river in Egypt (yay I finally got to quote Grey's Anatomy :P)

el_idioto said...
September 25, 2009 at 8:43 PM

have fun... it's a worthy place but getting drunk can be a prob.. getting high wont ... so ;)