Reading List

Posted by Goddess of Nonsense on ,
I've been keeping my distance from books these days.
Don't want to many things distracting me while I'm studying.
Once I start reading something interesting, it's very hard to concentrate on anything else.
So after this long period of deprivation I'm going to need a lot of books to 'quench my thirst'. =P
Here's a list of books I want to read in Diwali.
  1. The Devil and Miss Prym - Paulo Coelho
  2. P.S. I Love You - Helen Schulman
  3. The Prophet - Kahlil Gibran
  4. Chasing Harry Winston - Lauren Weisberger
  5. My God is A Woman - Noor Zaheer
If you guys have any interesting books in mind, feel free to recommend :)

7 comments:

The Pernicious One said...
September 29, 2009 at 2:57 PM

P.S. Please tell me which Ayn Rand books you have?

Anonymous said...
September 30, 2009 at 9:51 AM

26 11 MUMBAI ATTACKED

el_idioto said...
October 2, 2009 at 12:05 AM

how to be stupid in 21 days

Lost in translation

The riddler riddles himself into a riddle

srry but dunno authors of any of these.. all gr8 funny and light reads

oRange* said...
October 6, 2009 at 10:30 PM

kite runner!
read it if u havent!
..just amazing!

i actually wept.

Arianna Belle said...
October 7, 2009 at 10:11 PM

I want to read P.S. I Love You too since the book is usually better than the movie :)