Love and when it dies.

Posted by Goddess of Nonsense on , ,

What is about love?
I think you've probably read a hundred blog posts about that. About what love is and what it does to people.
But what I really want to know is, is there ever a full stop?

Not all love stories have happy endings.
Sometimes it is societal pressure. Sometimes distance gets in the way.
Sometimes it is just one sided.
And then there are people who say 'but we fell out of love'?

Now I may not have much experience in relationship field, but that doesn't make me alien to the feeling of love.
I think it's emotion in it's purest form.
I could feel it for my mother who brought me up or the sweet lady who offered me a seat in the bus.

When you are in a relationship, love of course takes a whole new meaning.
Attraction comes into the picture.
And when a relationship is over, it is this feeling of attraction that exits.
Love however is eternal.

Nobody wakes up and says, "Mom, I don't think I love you anymore."
The how can you suddenly stop loving somebody who has been such an important part of your life, even for that little while.
I refuse to believe in the sort of love that dies after attraction does.
Infact, I'd go on to saying it is not love at all.
Just an illusion of love.



6 comments:

el_idioto said...
September 19, 2009 at 6:50 PM

the first sight of love,

is the last sight of wisdom!!

oRange* said...
September 20, 2009 at 11:23 AM

very rightly said!

u have people thinking they are in love but they actually arent.
u know when they go like "omg omg, im in love coz this time its so different!"
..and the next day they're behind someone else!

specimens, i tell u :D

Dhanya said...
September 22, 2009 at 5:46 AM

Hmmm. Mothers offer unconditional love coz of which we can NEVER EVER say that we don't love her anymore. Can't be said for other people sadly. That's why the attraction dies down... coz people fail to keep the love alive.

Goddess of Nonsense said...
September 22, 2009 at 2:01 PM

Thats what I am saying attraction dies
love doesnt

oshowin said...
October 31, 2009 at 3:54 PM

dear
i have come to about a persons who's vision is that
YOU ARE THE LOVE , N
YOU ARE THE JOY.
i m trying to understand what he said.
oshowin
www.bestoutofyou.com