Abracadabra!

Posted by Goddess of Nonsense on ,
Just today I was thinking about how much I need to change the name of the my Blog from "Flights of Fantasy", to something else. I had a few options in my mind. None of them fit. Some sounded good, but signified a very small aspect of my life. Others seemed brilliant, but did not signify even a part of my life.

Here I am sitting in front of my PC reading up the meaning of The Chariot, which is one of the Major Arcana cards of the Tarot Deck as it appeared in my reading today. And it inspired me to name my blog what i just have.

I'm a firm believer in The law of Attraction. When you want something bad enough, the Universe will conspire in your favour. But somewhere along the line, the faith i had in my own will and energy decreased. I aspired to achieve a lot more than what I actually got. And somehow the emptiness of life, the lack of purpose and loss of direction got to me. Need I explain any further, the reason behind my lost Faith?

But the few pleasures that I have been pursuing for a long time now are slowly and steadily making their way back into my life. The energy I sent out, is finding it's way. i have seen miracles in life, but this is by far the biggest.

Now getting back toThe Chariot, it is a card with immense power to reinforce your immense power. In one the decks, the word Abracadabra appears across the canopy of the Chariot. The word which has been associated with magicians for a long time, literally translates to- "What I have said will be done".

So I'm going to believe in myself again. Believe in the strength of my word and make everything work in my favour.
Abracadabra! :)

2 comments:

Georgina at Doggeanie said...
July 7, 2009 at 10:52 PM

Hi Karishma, thanks for your email, you have a nice blog. You can email me at info (at) Doggeanie.biz ie. info@d....biz. thanks Karishma! It may be a day or two before I can get back to you though if thats okay.... love and light, Gina.