I'm Weird

Posted by Goddess of Nonsense on
  1. I sniff my coffee before I drink it.
  2. I walk into poles because I'm so lost half the time.
  3. I think way too much about things that aren't even important.
  4. I barely possess any social skills.
  5. I suck at making conversations with people I don't know.
  6. When I'm in the mood to walk I can walk forever and never get bored.
  7. When I go to really boring family parties, I hide in the Ladies' Room and read books.
  8. I have a thing for burnt food.
  9. I burst into dance without even realizing it.
  10. I randomly burst into songs that are enough to put people off music forever.
  11. After I stare hard enough at the scraped portion of a wall, I can form images in my head.
  12. I use words like Shades and Tubes that don't even exist in the Dictionary.


I'm so weird and I totally love it :)

1 comments:

el_idioto said...
June 30, 2009 at 9:05 AM

that ain;t wierd... pretty much sane...

everbody has their share of what i call abovenormalness