I'm happy so I'm going to post =)

Posted by Goddess of Nonsense on , ,
Firstly, I want to go give Manju Nichani a big hug for starting college.
I finally have something to do :)
Don't judge me for not having a life losers!

We have a cute professor for Cinema.
When was the last time that ever happened?
And there's one more to go.
Makes up for having to see Dinesh early in the morning.

Thirdly, I love Firangi Paani.
Free Pink Margaritas :D

I love Bandra for being bandra and for having the most amazing stores ever :D
This is probably the first time in my life I've tried just ONE top and actually bought it as opposed to the 25-30 outfits I try in stored like Lifestyle where they have way too much choice.

I love D.
'Coz no matter how hard she tries she can never be me :P

I love S.
For being S again :D

I love R.
She's getting me a hot pink Belly dance belt from Dubai! =D


But you know what I love the most.
I can do the Moon Walk!!!
Gawd I'm amazing :P
I should dance more often
As you can see, it makes me very very high =)


P.S. I love E too (See I wrote it in red) :D

5 comments:

Tanuj Lakhina said...
June 16, 2009 at 4:05 AM

What a colourful post! lol.

Unknown said...
June 16, 2009 at 1:54 PM

Pink margaritas??
U DRANK sumthin tht was pink in color?
i can understand wearing as in shoes, carrying- pink bags or laptop or wateva, or maybe even eating- fresh pink cream on a cake, but drinking......

Goddess of Nonsense said...
June 16, 2009 at 1:59 PM

This is why u love me maithi dahling... admit it :P