Summer'08 and why it was awesome

Posted by Goddess of Nonsense on ,
Summer'08 was the best summer of my life.
Boards were finally over. Freedom was in the air. I adored the feeling of having nothing to do. And the best part was that two trips were right around the corner.
First trip was Chennai. Hardly a city to be excited about. But if you were going there to meet your bestest friend after a year and a half, you'd know the feeling.
So me and my half-cracked friend P sat in an airplane and took off to city of idlis and Kanjivaram sarees to spend 15 days of bliss in S's hot duplex house.
We laughed until we cried, ate until our tummies burst, shopped until we dropped, talked endlessly about the year gone by, danced till we embarrased our selves, got drunk and puked all over the bathroom, watched ridiculous movies, played childish games, made up silly stories to entertain each other and took a hell lot of crazy pictures. We did nothing and still had the best bloody two weeks of our lives.
The prospect of living through another great Summer helped me make it through this year. I knew that once I'd get to see S, and make up for all the lost time, life would make perfect sense. But, I'm starting to think it might not work out this Summer =( .
All I want right now is to have my Summer Sisters back....

0 comments: