Blonde Moments 2 (Childhood)

Posted by Goddess of Nonsense on ,
#1 Everytime I heard the words 'Chand ka Tukda' in hindi songs, I assumed it was the part of the Moon that fell off in the night. Explains why the Moon looked smaller everyday.

#2 When I heard the dialogue- Main tumhe dua deti hoon, I was baffled.
I assumed dua was the same dhua and couldn't quite figure out why someone would want to give smoke to another person!

#3 This incident took place outside Radio Club, which is perpetually flooded with Arabs in all shapes and sizes. I spotted two of them wearing a robe. This was the first time I was seeing men dressed like that, so I was basically, quite scandalised. After I recovered from the shock, I screamed,"Mom, look! Men in nighties!"

2 comments:

el_idioto said...
May 8, 2009 at 12:47 AM

nighties!! ha ha

happened to me as well... during a trip to kerala... pointing to one guy in lungi...
"oh! shame shame! wearing skirts! ha ha ha!" i was the only one laughing.. the poor chap was embarrassed...

Goddess of Nonsense said...
May 8, 2009 at 11:49 AM

hahah O yea! I think I did the same thing once *embarrassed smiley*