Why you shouldn't swim in the Summers...

Posted by Goddess of Nonsense on ,
I finally got off my lazy ass and went for a swim. I was feeling pretty smug about until I reached there I saw the pool crowded with stoopid, annoying little brats who have nothing else to do this summer.

While the decent, well mannered kids lounge in their Donald Duck floats, the rowdy, ill-mannered ones find it impossible to stay passive. So they will splish and splash and make it a point to swim right in front of your face every time you make a beeline for the deep side.

And if you’re hoping to seek refuge in the deep side of the pool, statutory warning my friend, the kids have a new found fascination to jumping into the deep side. Just when I put your foot on the stairs, took a deep breath and thanked your lucky stars for the lack of annoying brats, one of them jumped right into the pool from behind me before I even get a chance to shield my eyes. And if you think that is bad enough, an army of brats followed the leader and I cursed myself for bothering to come.

Then I give up trying to swim and make my way to the ladies room. It’s been the same Ladies Room ever since I’ve been a member here, why does it feel different? Because I see male brats prancing around naked with their towels tied around their necks like capes, while they make all sorts of whooshing sounds. As for me, I’m quite traumatized at the display of flesh all around me.

To make up for the highly depressing events of the day I indulge in a big paneer roll and some fancy chocolate pie from the new Bakery.
So much for a swim. *sigh*

7 comments:

Tanuj Lakhina said...
April 15, 2009 at 7:34 PM

What happened to the times where kids were afraid of going into the deep side of the pool!!

Swimming = Burning calories
Paneer Roll + Chocolate pie = NOT burning calories. :D

Goddess of Nonsense said...
April 15, 2009 at 9:24 PM

Haha
This is why you shouldn't comment on my posts :P

Tanuj Lakhina said...
April 15, 2009 at 10:58 PM

Lol I read your Would you tap that as well.I like that series.

Goddess of Nonsense said...
April 16, 2009 at 7:34 PM

oh nooo
Now I should just kill myself!!
Listen that thing is a conspiracy against me
The guy hates me and therefore put the worst possible pictures up
As for the answer
I have noo idea what I was thinking :P

Tanuj Lakhina said...
April 16, 2009 at 9:35 PM

Lol what if I tell you I liked it and thought you looked nice in the picture?

el_idioto said...
April 17, 2009 at 10:21 PM

the summer brats are inevitable horror of the summer heat... it's like they train themselves up with all the mischief plans in school.. and them implement them in summer breaks...

i saw this one ... in the pool again... pretending to drown till someone came to his help.. and just then he would point and laugh... after few times... he had to be pulled out of water.. then he decided it's was fun to throw umbrellas in water.. and so on and on... what happened to the well behaved geeky kids...

Goddess of Nonsense said...
April 20, 2009 at 10:35 PM

lol that sounds terrible
i prefer the well behaved geeks as well :P