Parinita's Dream -1

Posted by Goddess of Nonsense on
Aditya invites Parinita for his house party. Does he have an ulterior motive? Or was he just trying to be nice? Let's find out.

Parinita enters the house with five absolutely random people from class. She finds his dad(long beard, white cap, et all) doing namaz on the ground and he's not even a Muslim. In the meantime, Aditya just lies like a potato on his bed, far away in the land of dreams where girls actually find him hot.

So the five of them sit around the house trying to kill time playing games, talking and arguing, while out of nowhere the sleeping Aditya rises, stealthily walks into the room with a lit matchstick in his hand and sets Parinita's hair on fire.

(ok, it may not be funny to most of you, but Aditya described this dream to me 2mins before the Pol Sci. paper when thanks to Deepti I was getting unnecessarily paranoid about forgettting stuff, and throughout the paper I'd get the irrestible urge to burst out laughing everytime I thought about it. And you know what happens when you suppress your laughter, it multiplies in the tummy and wants to come out even louder)

5 comments:

el_idioto said...
April 19, 2009 at 10:43 PM

The Giggle Loop http://theparanormalguy.blogspot.com/2009/04/giggle-loop.html

Tanuj Lakhina said...
April 20, 2009 at 3:32 AM

Thanks Karishma for mentioning it on your blog! What a completely normal dream that girl gets,god!

Parinita said...
April 20, 2009 at 9:35 AM

Thanks so much for making it so subtle!!!

Goddess of Nonsense said...
April 20, 2009 at 10:33 PM

lol
when I am more bored than I was that day I'll put part 2 up :)

Tanuj Lakhina said...
April 21, 2009 at 12:19 AM

I wonder what would be part two.I thought this was IT!!