Things you didn't know about my younger self

Posted by Goddess of Nonsense on , , ,

  1. Little Lulu was my sunshine. I cannot tell you how much I loved that show.
  2. • I couldn’t get myself to watch crap like SwatKats. I guess I was always anti-violence.
  3. • I had a Full House phase. Books, shows everything.
  4. • I had a tazo phase. :P
  5. • I had a videogame phase. Tetris! :P
  6. • In kindergarten I was like THE most talkative person. Everytime my mother came for report day, she’d get to hear,” oh! You’re daughter is such a chatterbox!”
  7. • In the fourth grade she had to hear,” she doesn’t talk at all. We’re so worried!”
  8. • In kindergarten everytime my teacher would ask me to distribute crayon boxes, I ran around the glass screaming- Panch rupya! Panch rupya! (man I was a lame kid)
  9. Having my drawing put up on the board was the biggest honour. :P
  10. • Man, I loved art period so much!
  11. • P.E was ‘let’s gossip time!’
  12. • I used to have a boy cut when I was eight.
  13. • I also once wore Harry Potter glasses. (now I should just kill myself)
  14. • My favourite colour was sea blue with a tinge of green.
  15. • I wasn’t allowed to wear heels till I was 12! I hated it!
  16. • I was addicted to Princess Diaries(read: happy endings!)
  17. • I used to have 16 imaginary friends.(don’t judge me!)
  18. • When I was really bored I used to dress up my kiddo brother in dupattas and bindis. He still hasn’t forgiven me for the trauma.

3 comments:

el_idioto said...
April 24, 2009 at 9:44 PM

ha ha. nice one... i could totally relate to swatkats, tazoz, tetris, chatterbox and quite phase, art phase, i had a whole imaginary army full of the justice league (then they were just 50+ now it's like 200 or something)

but i never like happy endings... as long as someone got kicked in the nuts... i was happy...

Tanuj Lakhina said...
April 25, 2009 at 10:44 AM

lol am not gonna say anything or laugh at you(,dorky girl! :p)

Goddess of Nonsense said...
April 26, 2009 at 1:01 AM

lol Rishi you still have an imaginary army?
And 50 ! wow!
Did u have names for all of them :P