Confrontations.....

Posted by Goddess of Nonsense on
Like I said earlier, I avoid confrontation because I feel that if people are insensitive enough to do what they did, there is absolutely no point in trying to explain their mistake to them. Unlike you, they do not think of it is unethical. That's the reason they did it in the first place.

When I sent that mail. I wasn't sure what to expect. I've always thought of him as an insensitive person. So while I was sure he'd say sorry, I wasn't sure if he would mean it. At the same time, I wasn't sure he'd be willing to change.

His reply took me by surprise. Not only did he apologise, but he said the most genuine sorry he ever has. He said he wants to change; and not just because I told him to! And he accepted every mistake he's made, without making any excuses! The best part is that he promised things would be better from now on...

And I did see the change in him. Too bad it lasted for only a day. I know he wants to make things 'normal' again. I also know that I do mean a lot to him. As of now atleast. But why is he always so demotivated?! Why is that the effect of my words never last more than a day?!

You know I'm so tired of this drama. It keeps repeating itself day after day. I'm tired of making him realise his mistakes and watch him go back to doing the same things. Right now all I want to do is give up on him and forget he ever existed! But the truth is, I don't know if I'd be able to survive myself......

3 comments:

ApocalypsE said...
January 28, 2009 at 7:47 PM

you like him or something? :-)

Shivam S said...
January 28, 2009 at 11:45 PM

...mmm... if u can take it... then u shud... if u cant.... then its not worth it!

Shivam S said...
January 28, 2009 at 11:54 PM

i hav commented on soulmates...