Perfection redefined

Posted by Goddess of Nonsense on
I should start off by thanking N. Had I not owed her money, I would have just gone home. But I had to wait there and wither time away until she got free. While I was at it, I bumped into P and Q. Thanks to PQ I got late and ended up meeting N almost 20 minutes late.
Just as I was about to leave for home Z called me and said she really wanted to see me. Well since I was already in the same area as her we met up at a coffee shop. Just as I was about to leave J called me. He was coming to this area so that he could take his book back.
Lazy J never ended up coming there. So I had to go to where J was and return the book to him. The original plan was to meet J the day before. Thanks to M, it never happen.
So while I was with J, he messaged T to tell him I was with him. T in turn thought it was a damn good idea to drop by. At first when J told me that, I thought I didn't hear him correctly. When it finally registered , my first reaction was to turn and run towards the door and keep running until I'm in a safe zone far, far away. But J obviously didn't let me do that. So I have to give J the biggest credit in this master plan. Firstly, he told T he was with me and secondly he imprisoned me so I wouldn't run away. Thanks to him I met T. That's right I finally met T again!!!
In the beginning, I thought it would be really awkward . But all it took was one hug and all the weirdness melted away. We went back to being the way we used to be.
You know what was the best part about meeting T. Everything has changed since then, yet everything felt just the same once again =) .

0 comments: