Vogue India!!!!!

Posted by Goddess of Nonsense on
Well, you know how I love skipping class so I can lie around at home with a book or go shopping. I'm not going to do that anymore. Infact, I'm not going to do that for as long as I live. I'm going to come to college every single day even if they keep a lecture at 6 a.m. And do you know why? Because today Vogue frickin India came to college! And if I hadn't come to college I never would have known!

They're having a contest wherein you write about yourself, current fashion trends and your favourite designer and send it in. The person who wins gets a cash price of 30,000 AND a SIX WEEK INTERNSHIP with Vogue India!!!!!!! An oppurtunity I could kill a million people into a million pieces for.

Imagine going for work everyday in a sexy pencil skirt and pencil heels. Imagine going to a work place where it is one hundred percent acceptable to show off your pink, yellow, green and other candy coloured peep toes. Infact showing off your whacky closet is pretty much a requirement. Every girl's dream right?!

I'm not quite sure I'll make it. Though my fashion IQ is pretty much unbeatable (hehe) , I'm sure they'll find better writers. But hey I can atleast dream right? And may be even make a list of all the different types of shoes I need to buy if I win it =D

1 comments:

The Pernicious One said...
January 12, 2009 at 1:44 PM

Seems like fun. Any idea how huge this 'competition' is.. ? Is it only for Mumbai?