Things I want to change about my life

Posted by Goddess of Nonsense on
Sometimes I feel like I'm watching my life float past me like a mute spectator. There is so much I want to do. So many things I want to achieve. I hate how I'm not motivated enough to go get them.

Sometimes I feel I'm letting people get ahead of me. It's not like I'm competing. It's just that, when other people of your age are achieving much more than you are, sitting aimlessly in front of tour computer screen, you feel bad about yourself. They're not even half as good as you are!

I want to be able to stop caring about people who don't care about me. Person to be specific.

I want to be able to dedicate myself wholely and solely to things I'm passionate about. Firstly they bring immense happiness. Secondly, they bring so much meaning into your life. Thirdly, they make you forget all things you want to. (Triple action formula :P)

I want to know where I am going and the right way to get there.

I want to be stop dissecting conversations and events. If I continue this excercise, I think I'll go senile by 35 itself.

I want to be able to remain in 'switch-on' mode, rather than 'switch-off' mode.

I want to be less affected by negativity around me.

Infact, I want to be a happier and more positive person myself.

4 comments:

el_idioto said...
July 20, 2009 at 10:17 PM

well for the last one you can try the smile at urself in the mirror thingy... it works...

as for those who do much more than you... beat em up (afterall they're not half as good as you ...even in fighting) and tell em if they ever try to out do again... and just give out an evil laugh and go away....

Goddess of Nonsense said...
July 21, 2009 at 9:31 PM

Haha Thanks Rishi that helped :)

el_idioto said...
July 23, 2009 at 8:51 AM

never thought u'd go for the second one...

Harish Lunani said...
September 13, 2009 at 11:26 AM

This post can be copied by me on my blog and no need to edit a single line...

Harish