Posted by Goddess of Nonsense on
Dear D,

I'm really sorry you don't like the Girl in the Mirror. I'm sorry for the times you look at your wrestler arms and realise it's only fat that make them this round. I'm really sorry you have such a hard time breathing in those body hugging, I mean body-squeezing/life taking dresses you wear everytime you go clubbing so you can look half as good as we do.

But the truth my love is that no matter what you do, you'll never look half as good as me. No matter how hard you try, people well never like you as much as they like me. The quality is called Genuineness, you bitch!, Nobody likes Plastic! No matter how many times you hug a person, you'll always be a fake-bitch! So what if a few people fall for your old tricks, they'll figure out eventually! Just like I did!

I'm really sorry guys are not into, except the desperate ones, or the ugly ones, or the ones who say bast-uf-lurk before an exam. Never mind that even they get bored of you after a while.

I'm sorry you have to try so hard to keep the girlfriends also. As soon as they who you really are, they want to run for their lives.

I'm so sorry for all the times you've tried to understand the intent conversations I have with other people and failed miserably. IQ is just one of those things you cant do much about. just like that tiny miserable height of yours.

I'm sorry I have stooped down to this level. But really, haven't you wrecked my life enough already?



5 comments:

Lavanya said...
July 12, 2009 at 9:12 PM

I've actually been waiting to say something like this for some time. I mean really, are us nice girls endangered now?

Thanks for writing this, really! :)

Lavanya said...
July 12, 2009 at 9:14 PM

karishma...i've been stalking your blog and omg, i love it! Just wanted to say that i'll be aregular here now!

el_idioto said...
July 12, 2009 at 11:34 PM

hmmm... glad my starts with a R and i'm a boy...

PS: I pity D

V said...
July 14, 2009 at 12:19 AM

Nice blog. Could do with milder colors though, I almost turned blind. (kidding)

@Chutney,

I'm waiting for you to go extinct.

S A J I T H said...
July 15, 2009 at 7:28 PM

:)still u call D - 'Dear D'
good write up..
cheers..