Things to do in 2009 -

Posted by Goddess of Nonsense on
  1. Learn tarot professionally :)
  2. Learn cooking (mainly fancy desserts)
  3. Learn driving!!! (I've waited all my life for this and now that I'm 18 i don't give a f**k)
  4. Learn Reiki
  5. Learn Belly Dancing (higher levels)
  6. Learn to wake up for morning lectures :)
  7. Learn to take a bath in less that 30 minutes :)
  8. Learn to keep my room clean (hahahahah yea right!)
  9. Learn to be more organised and focussed (Ok you can stop laughing now)
  10. Scream at my brother less (You are on the floor now aren't you !)

4 comments:

Unknown said...
December 30, 2008 at 9:42 PM

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!! u bet i was on the floor!!
1.learn and give me free readings! :D after all what are friends for!
2.food poisoning techniques AGAIN!? :s sos
3.i tottttallyy agree! look at me!!dont let it happen to u child..
4.reiki honestly din help for me o well try your luck!
5.here comes entertainment!;)
6.11:45 is morning too u'l still make it!
7. 30 is quite fast if u ask me huh! reallly!
8.ahahhahahaha righttt sure!
HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
as for the rest no comments! lol

Unknown said...
December 30, 2008 at 9:45 PM

don't murder the roaches!!!!!

Unknown said...
December 31, 2008 at 11:33 AM

1.to waste dad's money
2.to damage the car
3.reiki shows no effects dammit(my uncle has done it)
4.hope u dnt find a bad partner like the 1 u got last time
5.u'll def wake up(but zzzz.... during d lect/ daydream)
6.ya rite thts like sumone else mite give u a bath, but im pretty sure u wont take it urself in 3o mins
7.room . . . . .
clean....................r far away
8.organised ? focussed?- 2 new words in ur dictionary welcome 2 the real world gal~~
9.dont do dat; screaming less at siblings is a lethal crime

Goddess of Nonsense said...
December 31, 2008 at 12:28 PM

haha stoopid slut belly dance doesnt need a partner
n my salsa partner was bloody hot
thirdly tarot is NOT a waste of money
daydreaming is myDNA ... nothing i cn do abt it
n i take a bath on my own.....stop being such a perv maithilalala
thanks for pt 9... i think im gng it ;) :D