Posted by Goddess of Nonsense on , ,

Wow! An off after so many days!
I come home so late everyday that I am too tired mentally to get any work done :(
I feel so uninspired.
First semester, I managed to complete all my projects on time.
Second semester, I was a little lazy.
But I managed to complete the projects anyway!!!
This Semester it's so hard to concentrate!
Its not as if too many things are going on or anything, but I just can seem to focus the way I used to.

As for my Blog, I haven't been updating it because I have gotten into the habit of Diary-writing again.
It's so hard to maintain both simultaneously.
You almost always ignore one of them.
Back in School I used to be a Diary freak.
Every incident, significant or insignificant found it's place in my Diary.
Believe it or not, I used to buy a new one every 3 months.
Well I am not that crazy anymore, but I think it's good to maintain a record of random everyday incidents, thoughts and feelings. They teach you so much about yourself and life in general.

But I still haven't spoken about the best thing that's happened.
Well, I finally decided it's time to seriously think over that Fashion line idea and I'm going to go ahead with it. =D
I still don't know how feasible the idea is and whether I am going to make any money out of it.
But if nothing works out, atleast I'll be left with all the nice little outfits that I make!


P.S. The red Balloon-pencil skirt with suspenders is coming from the tailor today. Can't wait! :D :P


5 comments:

The Pernicious One said...
August 13, 2009 at 10:35 PM

'.. the best that's happened'! HAPPEN-ED!

The Pernicious One said...
August 15, 2009 at 8:47 PM

Don't use my cool name as insult B)

Tanuj Lakhina said...
August 16, 2009 at 1:16 AM

I think there are many fashion schools you can join if you're really serious about it. If you think that's quite a big step then you can always make your own creations and have a local tailor put your designs into practicality. My friend is doing the same with a group of her college friends. They actually have a group on facebook displaying their styles and designs.

Goddess of Nonsense said...
August 16, 2009 at 7:09 PM

Ya thats precisely what I have decided to do!
Some of the designs have come back from the tailor :)
lets see how this worls out