The New Blogs

Posted by Goddess of Nonsense on ,
It's been about eighth months since I first started writing this blog and I have enjoyed every bit of it. Well it hasn't exactly been like a diary, where I have recorded every single detail of my life, significant or insignificant, but I have managed to share a lot. And that includes thoughts and experience I wouldn't be comfortable sharing with people who know me a little more than they should.
Which is why I couln't share my blog with a lot of people. And now I feel like I need to reach out to more people. Why should I deprive them of my beautiful writing? No. No. Nobody should be subjected to this form of torture. I'm commiting a crime against all of mankind. And I shan't do this anymore! So I have decided
to start a new blog by the name Pink-Martiny.blogspot.com. For those of you who want to judge me for the spelling of martiny, martini wasn't available ok! And this lavender-aura nonsense is getting a little old! So Pink Martiny here I come :).

Hope to catch you guys there!

2 comments:

Jack said...
October 11, 2009 at 8:48 PM

Lavender,

No reply in your previous post? Visited Pink-Martiny but no posts available. ??????? .

True, blogging is one way of sharing your feelings. If you find time, please do visit me and read as many posts as you can leaving your views.

Take care

el_idioto said...
October 11, 2009 at 11:32 PM

hmmm... will follow

but do post updates...

also check out few other personal blogging-diary types.. they'll help you a lot


finally : its "I SHALL NOT DO THIS ANYMORE"